Sunday, September 9, 2007

Flower bed

Between work, allergies (which are killing me this year) and the Toronto International Film Festival, for which I'm working red carpets - I have been a little neglectful with my posts. Here's an image I found from my weekend in Quebec in August.

A new detail you may see is that I am now using a watermark in my photos. It is very subtle, so as not to disturb the photo, but I feel it is important to protect the work. If you have thoughts on watermarking, I'd be interested to hear your views. Hope to be back to you soon but it may be a few more days before I post again (keep checking back!).

2 comments:

Cherrylicious said...

Your watermarks are very discreet; good job. I usually don't like watermarks that go straight across a photo because it's difficult to see anything but yours is perfect: we can enjoy your beautiful images and yet no one can "steal" them either.

I rarely use watermarks but then again my site is private.

shuttergirl said...

Hi Cherry, yes on this image in particular you can barely notice it. I find that other images don't hide the watermark as well, but I'm glad to know that you don't find them distracting from the images.